First Call for Abstracts
We are delighted to announce the first call for abstracts for the AMWC 2017.
All authors are kindly encouraged to contribute to and help shape the conference through submissions of their research abstracts and papers.
High quality research contributions describing original and unpublished results of conceptual, constructive, empirical, experimental, or theoretical work in all areas of marine waste and debris are cordially invited for presentation at the conference.
Disciplines for which papers and posters are invited include:
- Policies and practices
- Education and awareness
- Data, GIS and mapping
- Plastics and litter
- Oil, aerial and chemical pollution
- Socioeconomic impacts
- Circular economy and blue economy
- Role of businesses
- Special challenges of municipalities
- Recycling and upcycling
- Exciting innovations
- Abstracts should be submitted in English and should be no more than 300 words long.
- Your abstract should reflect the content of your lecture or poster and should indicate how your work might contribute to establishing best practice.
- Please state your preference for an oral or poster presentation.
- The scientific committee reserves the right to ask that an oral presentation be changed to a poster or vice versa, to help ensure balanced thematic sessions.
- After submitting your abstract, you will receive a confirmation e-mail.
- All abstracts, both oral and poster, will be made available to delegates.
The AMWC offers the opportunity for individuals and/or organisations to become conference sponsors. This includes helping to sponsor delegates attending as representatives from African countries in order to have the greatest pan-African representation possible.
For more information, please contact email@example.com